As a valued member of our PalmPreRolls community, your health, safety and wellbeing remain our number one priority.
At PalmPreRolls, we are closely monitoring the evolving impact of COVID-19 around the world. We are following the recommendations and guidance of health authorities, local governments and the World Health Organization.
In response to this current situation, we will try our best to continue to provide you with the support and service to which you are accustomed.
Here are the precautions we are taking in response:
- The use of gloves, mask and other safety practices in all departments.
- Sanitation supplies are well stocked and being used more frequently.
- Frequent and proper hand washing.
- Safe distancing among staff.
- Carefully cleaning out all departments more frequently
- Safe distancing has delayed our processing abilities as we can only have a limited number of staff working at one time.
Thank you for supporting us through these times we hope this message helps you understand what we are working through.
When it comes to receiving packages in the mail, we have been advised by Canada Post that the risk remains very low. It should be noted that Canada Post has pandemic protocols in place and they intend to keep shipping and even increase operations to best meet Canadian’s needs as this unfolds.
You can read Canada Post’s update here.
You can also view recommendations and current updates from the government here.
PLEASE BE AWARE OF SHIPPING DELAYS DURING THIS TIME. WE CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE TO DELAYS VIA CANADA POST.